Allergies, food sensitivities, and autoimmunity are reflective of a loss of immune ‘tolerance’; when our immune system loses tolerance we become highly reactive, experiencing reactions to otherwise benign substances such as foods, airborne particles, and even our own tissue.
Many times we regularly (and usually unknowingly) eat foods that produce inflammation in our bodies. Unfortunately, in our modern society this is becoming more common place now. We assume these foods are good for us, but the inflammation they cause can lead to heart disease, circulation problems, mood swings, as well as weight gain. Through a few simple tests and a food elimination program, we can determine your unique sensitivities and build a nutritional plan that works for your tastes and lifestyle.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Seasonal allergies
- Asthma, chronic sinusitis, repeated ear infections
- Food allergies, food intolerances/sensitivities
- Chemical intolerances/sensitivities, histamine intolerance, anaphylaxis
- Eczema, contact dermatitis, urticaria
- Arthritis of any variety
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Interstitial cystitis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia
- Candida/fungal-related illness
- Autoimmune diseases or conditions including Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis